For standard appointment booking for new or existing patients please either call 1300 478 375 or fill in the form here.
If you are a patient that has NOT seen Dr Sterling before, you will require a referral from another medical practitioner (e.g. your GP). The reception staff will arrange a date and time for your appointment with Dr Sterling. The reception staff will forward you a confirmation letter. If the appointment is wrong, or you wish to change time or location, please call 1300 478 375. They will also forward some information sheets which we would like you to fill out prior to your appointment. A copy of these can be downloaded here:
Please bring with you to your initial appointment:
- Referral letter from general practitioner
- All x-rays, scans and other investigations
- A list of all of your medications
- Medicare and other relevant cards (DVA)
- Your health fund details
- Workcover patients are required to advise your insurer, case manager, employment details and claim number information
- Any family members or friends you may want to have present to help in the discussion and decision making process.
- A written list of questions you may have
If you are a patient that has seen Dr Sterling before, merely call 1300 478 375 to make another appointment. Please bring all relevant information to your consultation.
To cancel an appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.